Garage Door Technician Careers
Join Our Team!
Precision Garage Door of Providence is a leading garage door repair, installation, and service company with immediate openings for garage door technicians/installers. No experience necessary although residential garage door experience is a plus.
The best candidate will be self-confident, have good listening skills, great sales skills, ability to build strong relationships, self-motivated, have some technical comprehension, and have general knowledge of using tools. We will provide comprehensive training for the right person.
Apply to be a Precision Garage Door Technician
Do you love working with your hands? Are you a people person who enjoys meeting and talking with new people every day? Are you honest and trustworthy? Do you want a job that rewards motivation and hard work? If so, this could be a great career opportunity for you.
- Full-time positions
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Paid vacation
- Fast paced, small company environment
- Training & Support
- We provide a company Truck, Fuel Card & Uniform
- Team atmosphere
- High school diploma
- Clean driving record with current, valid driver’s license
- Mechanically inclined with a demonstrated ability to understand and work with common power tools
- Excellent communication skills – in person, telephone and written skills
- Positive attitude with superior customer service skills
- Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds
- Must be able to climb and work from a ladder height of 12 feet
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be neat and clean in appearance
We schedule appointments, offer great training, a company truck, and all the support needed to excel in this career.
- You will be an integral part of the team. Your duties will include the repair and/or installation of residential garage doors, garage door openers, and related components.
- You will interact with customers daily providing them with excellent customer service.
- You will be dispatched to take care of your customer’s needs and wants with our exclusive products, training, and warranties.
- You will expertly install new garage doors, replace existing doors, and create a customer for life.
Why work for Precision Garage Door?
You’ll work with people who have been well trained and care about their jobs and their customers.
We are looking to make an investment in career-oriented, permanent employees who want a better future for themselves and their families.
Industry-Standard Training and Safety
We provide second-to-none training for our technicians to ensure you’ll be prepared to do the job safely and correctly. We welcome applicants with no previous experience. We will train you to become a Professional Precision Garage Door technician.
Competitive Salaries & Benefits
We understand what it takes to raise a family. We offer high earning potential and benefits.
Work For An Industry Leader
Precision Garage Door has been in New England since 1999 and is now America’s leading Garage Door Repair company. We’ve been providing expert garage door service locally since 2002. We are proud to provide our customers with quality workmanship, products and customer service.
Precision Garage Door is a Drug-Free and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please call our office for assistance with an accommodation.