Dear Friends and Neighbors:
We are your neighbors here at Precision Overhead Garage Door Service of Providence and we understand we are all in this together. We wanted to let you know we are continuing to work hard every day to serve you and help you protect your most valuable assets – your homes.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is our number one concern, so we thought it was important to share with you our plan to keep everybody safe during these trying times.
If the passing of cash, checks or credit cards are a concern, we have options in place to make you comfortable with the payment process. Here are some important guidelines we are following:
• We diligently monitor and comply with all CDC regulations regarding COVID-19
• We ensure our staff wears latex gloves & masks when appropriate for the task
• We sanitize our service trucks and tools
• We maintain a safe six-foot distance at all time, evaluating and repairing your door
• We sanitize and wipe down your new door once it’s installed, or your repaired door
• We provide all employees with hand sanitizing gel, gloves, and masks as needed
• We instruct all our employees on proper hand-washing techniques
• We tell team members to stay home and not come to work if they are feeling sick
•Call from your driveway and ask if you prefer to let them in remotely. Your tech can communicate via phone throughout their visit if preferred.
We will continue to monitor and abide by the CDC Guidelines and will adapt as things change. Our customers and employees come first, and we’ll do whatever is necessary to ride out the coronavirus outbreak while providing safe service to our community.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. We hope you may rest assured that if you need our service, we are here for you. Now, more than ever, Precision Door Service is a name you can trust!
President & Owner
Precision Door of Providence
Please let us know if there are any additional precautions we can take to ensure your safety and comfort. The coronavirus is serious, and getting your garage door serviced should not add stress or endanger your health.