Garage Door Replacement
Is your old garage door not working right? Did you recently move and want a new garage door that matches your taste? Looking to upgrade your curb appeal to sell your home? Whatever the reason for replacing your garage door, we’ve got you covered.
Does My Garage Door Need to Be Replaced?
In some cases, replacing your garage door is the best option for your quality of life and the value of your home. (A new garage door is actually one of the most cost effective home improvement investments you can make!)
Garage door replacement is usually the best option if you have long-term concerns or the door was significantly damaged. This includes situations like:
- Your door has been acting up or making weird noises for a while and it’s only getting worse (we may be able to repair it!)
- Your energy bill has been high and you want to better insulate your garage
- You don’t love the way your garage door looks and want to improve your curb appeal (for yourself or a potential buyer)
- You want to upgrade your door to get modern security, safety, & quality of life features
- You’ve had a break-in and need to better protect your home
- Your door has major structural damage from weather, vehicles, or some other traumatic event
What Affects the Cost of Garage Door Replacement?
Most online estimators use parts and labor to generate a basic estimate. This includes:
- New garage door, opener, & other hardware (tracks, adhesives, connectors, fasteners, cables, springs, etc.)
- Proper garage door removal and disposal
- Electrical wiring installation
- Installation of garage door and hardware
- An average of 5-7 hours of professional labor
Actual garage door replacement costs can vary significantly based on what kind of door you want and the services needed to install it.
Why Choose Professional Garage Door Replacement Over DIY?
High-quality workmanship ensures all aspects of the garage door are operating properly within the whole system. This means you have fewer repairs over time, your garage is more appealing to potential buyers, and you don’t have to worry about your family’s safety.
Job Complete in One Visit
In the case of Precision Garage Doors, you’re paying for decades of experience, training, and trusted local service. Our technicians are experts in the installation and repair of garage doors and openers. We know how to replace garage doors quickly and correctly the first time, and free haul away of your old garage door is included.
Our service is top-rated, locally owned and operated, and backed by the Precision national brand.