Clopay Garage Door Service
Clopay Garage Door Repair in Providence
Our Professionally Trained Technicians can repair, adjust, and replace most models of Clopay garage doors and accessories. This includes:
- Classic Collection Garage Doors
- Gallery Collection Garage Doors
- Canyon Ridge Garage Doors (Carriage House, Louver, Modern)
- Coachman Insulated Carriage House Doors
- Grand Harbor Steel Garage Doors
- Gallery Collection Garage Doors
- Bridgeport Steel Residential Garage Doors
- Classic Steel Insulated Garage Doors
- Modern Steel Garage Doors
- Avante Aluminum & Glass Garage Doors
- Reserve Wood (Custom, Semi-Custom, Modern, Limited Edition)
- Custom Clopay Garage Doors
…and many others!
Common Issues with Clopay Garage Doors
Clopay garage doors are generally reliable, though there are a few parts that tend to wear down more quickly than others. We often get calls to fix Clopay springs or tracks, which often means your garage door gets stuck while opening or closing.
Other common issues include:
- Damaged garage door panels due to weather or vehicle mishaps
- Garage doors falling off the track
- Jammed tracks, pulleys, or springs
- Misaligned doors
- Unbalanced doors
- Damaged springs, frames, and tracks
- Lack of lubrication
- Garage door doesn’t close all the way
- Noisy garage doors
Our technicians arrive with fully stocked trucks so they can resolve almost any garage door issue on the first visit. If your issue requires a full garage door replacement or overhaul, we may need to order a new door and come back to install it.
Clopay Garage Door Repair vs. Replacement
While some issues with Clopay garage doors can be repaired, others may require a replacement. With our free 25-point inspection, we will assess the situation and tell you exactly what you need.
Here are the most common reasons your garage door can’t be repaired and may need to be replaced:
- Your door has major structural damage from weather, vehicles, or other trauma
- Repairs would cost more than a full replacement
- You’ve had a break-in or other garage door-related event that affects your security, safety, or quality of life
If you need a garage door replacement or overhaul, our expert technicians can provide guidance on your options and give a free estimate.
Why choose our professional Clopay repair services?
Our garage door services are highly professional – all of our techs must complete a rigorous, proprietary training course before entering your garage. You can trust that you’re getting service from specialists, not handymen. All technicians are fully licensed and insured.
Our uniformed technicians arrive in fully stocked trucks to complete the job on the first visit. Before repairing or replacing any parts, your tech will perform a 25-point inspection of your entire garage door & opener system to help catch any other potential issues before they become major problems.
We’re proudly locally owned and operated in Providence. You are our friends, family, and neighbors, so your satisfaction matters to us.
Think we can help get your garage door opener back on track? Call now to schedule a service visit!
Have Garage Door Problems?
Schedule an Appointment or Request a Quote
Don’t spend another day with a broken or faulty garage door. Contact Precision Door Service of Providence for same-day repairs or a free at-home estimate.